Most agents know that more touchpoints equals more sales, but Karyn O’Dea, from Ray White Robina, has taken this to the next level, building a business that is a part of the community and reaches prospects 17 times each year.
Karyn is famous for her supreme customer care and the extra level she goes to by doing things like giving out more than 1000 Christmas puddings every year.
In this interview with Ray White Head of Performance and Recognition, Bianca Denham, Karyn talks about what touchpoints she uses to separate herself from the competition and how she has been able to become a market leader by investing in her business.
She talks about why it’s so important to build a team around you so you can grow rapidly, how to effectively prospect other agent’s listings and how to continually improve your customer care.
She also discusses how new agents can establish themselves by focusing on buyers, how to door knock effectively and how to level up your business.
“If you develop a team around you, it will only go one way. You’re not going to go backwards, you’re not going to go sideways, it will just take you further.” – Karyn O’Dea
Bianca and Karyn also discuss:
- Why you need to service buyers first when you are just starting your career.
- The reason high quality training boosts your growth dramatically.
- Why the right environment encourages you to invest in yourself and your business.
- How to grow your team in a smart way.
- The best things to get a new team member to do so you can amplify your customer experience.
- The importance of staying consistent in any area of your business.
- How to deliver your touchpoints more effectively.
- Why you constantly need to be growing your database and the most effective way to get more leads.
- Why you need to do the right thing by your competition and maintain integrity in every situation.
- How to door-knock your competitor’s sales in the right way.
- How to invest in your business to take it to the next level.